Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Well its now 2007. What a year we have had, it has been full of ups and downs and side ways. I want so badly in 2007 that my "schooly" talk is down by half..lol..that means that I should only have one freak out this year..lol..here is to hoping. Unschooling is so amazing. It is so peaceful in my house when no one is being forced or talked into anything. Most of the issues that we have had is because I have a moment when I think their not learning anything. Why do I think that, when the proof is right there in front of me. Christmas and New Years have been so busy. Insanly so. I ma glad that we have this week to just chill...just take a ferw breaths and relax.
I think that oliver might be weaning, which makes me sad. He is only 10 months. He didnt nurse at all yesterday. *sigh*...I am going to at least offer it to him today, and see what happens. He just isnt interested in it anymore. That sucks.
Anyway, the plans for tday....realax..lol..I want to read though some more unschooling articles and the kids want to play board games , so that'll be good
heres to living in peace in 2007.

The Walkers.

No comments: